|Photo owned by www.chicagobookclinic.org.|
1. Know WHY you want to become a CPA.
2. Attend to class regularly.
3. Read and solve the materials in advance.
4. Focus on one set of materials (e.g. PRTC, CPAR, or RESA review materials).
5. Take classroom drills seriously.
6. Take pre-board examinations.
7. Ask questions/consult your mentors.
8. Prepare and execute a review plan.
9. Ask divine intervention.
Problem solving strategy:
R - Read first the requirement or question.
D - Data needed
F - Find those data
S - Solve
Visit www.prtc.com.ph for more information.