Ads by Google

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gecel G. Codera: Her secret of topping the CPA Board Exam

Gecel G. Codera, 1st placer in the May 2010
CPA Board Examinations
During an online interview, Gecel mentioned that she never expected to rank first in the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exams. "No. I never expected to be the 1st placer, though I aspired to be a topnotcher."

Since examinations require a lot of preparation, she also shared that she prepared herself spiritually and mentally. "I invest in a lot of prayers and hard work before and during the CPA Board Exams. Also, I see to it that I have all the necessary materials for each board subject-- at least, at the minimum, I have on hand one book per CPA Board subject." Was that her secret of topping the exams? No, not yet.

Let's take an inspiration check here. "Other than God, my family of course, is number one on the list. They've been there all throughout my student years up to the achievement of my success."

Her message to all aspiring topnotchers: "Believe that you can be one. But always keep your feet on the ground. Let me share to you this equation. Prayer + Hardwork = Success. It worked on me. I hope it will work on you, too. Learn to balance the two in order to attain the correct answer which is SUCCESS."

Source: Forward Magazine, Official Student Publication of University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...